1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. In a small saucepot, heat half and half to a simmer over medium-high heat; whisk in half the truffles. Reduce heat to low; cook 2 minutes or until truffles are melted, whisking constantly. Set aside.
3. Using a vegetable peeler, shave chocolate bar into chocolate curls.
4. Pour coffee into 4, 12-ounce mugs; top with half and half mixture.
5. Serve mochas topped with whipped topping, remaining truffles and chocolate curls.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 39 g
Cholesterol: 32 mg
Sodium: 64 mg
Carbohydrates: 32 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 6 g