DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, horseradish, herbs, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
2. Using a mandolin, slice cucumbers, lengthwise, into thin strips.
3. Cut meat and cheese into strips as wide as the cucumber strips.
4. On each cucumber strip, place 2 strips cheese covering the length of the cucumber but leaving a ½ inch at the end furthest from you. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture over cheese and top with 2 strips of ham.
5. Starting at the edge of cucumber closest to you, slowly roll up cucumber while pulling taut; secure with a toothpick.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 76 (Calories from Fat: 54)
Total Fat: 6g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 2g (Dietary Fiber: 0g