LWES Tip: Help keep tabs on portion sizes by cooking your favorite pies in ramekins for individual enjoyment!
As seen prepared on Western Mass News on 10/8/15. Recipe from Nestle. Visit www.verybestbaking.com for more delicious pumpkin recipes made with Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Spray 8 ramekins with cooking spray.
4. Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in a small bowl.
5. Beat eggs in a large bowl then stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Wash hands after handling raw eggs. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
6. Pour into ramekins. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
7. Cool on wire rack for 45 minutes. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!