Featured in the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter issue #87 (January 9th to March 18th, 2020).
Recipe from California Walnuts. Visit walnuts.org for more recipe inspirations.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Place walnuts in food processor; coarsely chop.
4. Add breadcrumbs, lemon rind, olive oil and dill; pulse until crumbly. Mixture should stick together. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
5. Arrange salmon fillets skin-side down on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush tops with mustard.
6. Spoon walnut crumb mixture over each fillet; gently pressing crumb mixture into surface of fish.
7. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate up to 2 hours.
8. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
9. Just before serving, sprinkle each fillet with lemon juice.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat 51 g
Saturated Fat 6 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 260 mg
Carbohydrates 15 g
Fiber 5 g
Protein 40 g