Featured in the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter issue #87 (January 9th to March 18th, 2020).
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. PLACE walnuts in food processor; coarsely chop.
2. ADD breadcrumbs, lemon rind, olive oil and dill; PULSE until crumbly. Mixture should stick together. SEASON with salt and pepper; set aside.
3. ARRANGE salmon fillets skin-side down on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. BRUSH tops with mustard.
4. SPOON -cup walnut crumb mixture over each fillet; gently pressing crumb mixture into surface of fish.
5. COVER with plastic wrap; refrigerate up to 2 hours.
6. BAKE at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork. Just before serving, sprinkle each fillet with 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories 655
Total Fat 51 g
Saturated Fat 6 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 260 mg
Carbohydrates 15 g
Fiber 5 g
Protein 40 g
Recipe from California Walnuts. Visit walnuts.org for more recipe inspirations.