DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place roast on a rack in a large roasting pan; set aside and let come to room temperature, about 30-45 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, combine sage, thyme, 1/3 cup parsley, garlic and salt and pepper to taste; add 6 tablespoons oil and mix well.
4. Once roast is at room temperature, cover outside with herb mixture; add water, wine and 4 tablespoons butter to bottom of pan. Cover tips of ribs with foil and roast, uncovered, for 2 hours or until an instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone registers 150 degrees Fahrenheit for medium. Tent with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
5. Coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
6. Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Add artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes and set aside.
7. In a large skillet over medium heat, add remaining oil and butter. Once hot, add sausage, leeks, celery and fennel and cook for 6 minutes or until sausage is cooked through, breaking it up with the back of a wooden spoon as it cooks; drain mixture and add to bread cubes. Add chicken broth, remaining parsley and salt and pepper to taste to bread cubes and mix well.
8. Spoon stuffing mixture into a greased large casserole dish and top with cheese. Cover with foil and bake (with the roast if oven is big enough) for 25 minutes. Uncover and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 793 (Calories from Fat: 378)
Total Fat: 42g (Saturated Fat: 16g)
Total Carbohydrates: 13g (Dietary Fiber: 3g