Get inspired and watch Chef Andrew from North Coast Seafoods prepare this delicious recipe.
Seafood Supper Club Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Mix all slaw ingredients together in a large bowl and refridgerate until ready to use.
4. Pat fish fillets dry with paper towel and season with salt and pepper. Wash hands after handling raw rish.
5. One fillet at a time, dust with flour, dip in egg and coat well with panko bread crumbs. Wash hands after handling raw fish.
6. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and heat to sizzling.
7. Pan fry fish until golden brown on both sides, and fish reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant read food thermometer, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
8. Remove fish from pan and wipe clean. Return pan to medium-high heat.
9. Spread a thin layer of mayonaisse or butter on the insides of a split Bulkie roll. Place roll face down in skillet and toast to golden brown.
10. To assemble – spread about a cup of cole slaw on bottom half of roll and top with crispy fish fillet. Cut sandwich in half and serve.
Chef Andrew's Tips:
--This recipe can also be prepared in an air fryer at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 to 15 minutes.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org