Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Hour
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray the foil with cooking spray, set aside.
3. In a shallow dish, combine buttermilk and hot sauce.
4. In another shallow dish, combine cereal, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Dip each chicken piece in the buttermilk, and then roll in the breadcrumb mixture. Place coated chicken pieces on prepared baking sheet and bake for 1 hour or until crisp and golden and juices run clear.
6. Serve hot or let cool, refrigerate and serve chilled.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 475 (Calories from Fat: 162)
Total Fat: 18g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 11g (Dietary Fiber: 0g