DirectionsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine corn flakes, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; set aside.
4. In a small bowl, beat eggs. Dip chicken strips into beaten eggs, then place in a plastic bag with corn flake mixture. Shake until each strip is well coated. (Note: This may need to be done in batches). Place coated strips on baking sheets that have been coated with cooking spray. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw eggs and poultry.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until crispy on the outside and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified on an instant-read food thermometer.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 145 mg
Sodium 520 mg
Carbohydrates 13 g
Fiber 0 g
Sugars. 1 g
Protein 37 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more