Recipe courtesy of Avocados From Mexico.
Featured on Food in :60 Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN. Watch the recipe video here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Melt chocolate and set aside.
3. Place remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
4. Add melted chocolate and blend until evenly mixed.
5. Divide into 6 small serving bowls or cups. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Top with berries and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!