DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine graham crackers, nuts and sugar; mix in melted butter and vanilla. Press into bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Bake for 8 minutes; let cool.
3. In a large bowl using an electric mix on medium speed, combine pumpkin purée, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg and cloves. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Reduce speed mixer to low and slowly add 1 cup cream; mix until combined.
4. Pour filling into prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes or until lightly browned on top and filling is just set. If crust browns too quickly while baking, cover with foil. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
5. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine chocolate and remaining cream. Cook, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes or until chocolate is smooth; let cool for 10 minutes. Pour onto cooled pumpkin filling and spread out evenly; let sit for 5 minutes.
6. Place melted white chocolate in a resealable plastic bag; twist bag and snip tip of bag to create a very small opening. Starting in center of tart, pipe white chocolate in 1 continuous spiral, working outward to edge. Using a small sharp knife, draw a line through the white chocolate from center to outer edge. Repeat several more times, alternating direction of lines from center to edge and edge to center, spacing evenly.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 381 (Calories from Fat: 243)
Total Fat: 27g (Saturated Fat: 14g)
Total Carbohydrates: 34g (Dietary Fiber: 4g