Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 55 Minutes
Recipe provided by Wesson Oil. .. For more “Brand” inspiration, please visit “www.wessonoil.com”
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Dip a basting brush in a small amount of oil and lightly brush on to a 9x5 loaf pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
5. Combine flour, baking powder, and sugar in a large mixing bowl, making a well in the center of the mix. Wash hands after handling raw flour.
6. Add oil, beaten egg, and condensed milk. Wash hands after handling raw egg.
7. Quickly mix to combine, folding in walnuts and cranberries.
8. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until center is set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Serve warm.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition information per serving:
Total Fat: 18.2g
Total Carbohydrates: 27.7g