Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Open crescent rolls and separate each crescent.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
5. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture on one side of each crescent triangle, then spoon a teaspoon of cranberry sauce on the big side of triangle.
6. Starting with the big side, roll up each crescent and place on baking sheet.
7. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until crescents are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before enjoying.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org