Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. For the Crust: Add the graham crackers to a food processor and process on high speed until it becomes smooth and crumb-like.
4. Next, drizzle in the melted butter until combined and then transfer the crumb-crust to a 9” tart pan and form it using the back of a spoon to press it down into place to form a crust.
5. For the Filling: Add all if the ingredients and blend on high speed until combined and smooth.
6. Pour the filling into the tart pan over top of the crust and place the tart pan on a cookie sheet tray and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until the tart has set and the center is slightly firm.
7. Cool to room temperature and then place in the refrigerator until completely cold.
8. Serve with whipped cream and cranberries.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!