1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a medium bowl, combine graham crackers, walnuts, cinnamon and butter; mix until well moistened. Press into the bottom and partway up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
5. Bake for 8 minutes; let cool on wire rack.
6. In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium-low speed, combine eggs, Neufchatel, 1 cup sugar, vanilla and salt until well blended and smooth. Wash hands after handling raw egg.
7. Add sour cream and eggnog and beat an additional 2 to 3 minutes
8. Pour into crust and bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until center is just set. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
10. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen. Cool for 1 hour longer at room temperature and then refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
11. In a medium saucepan, combine remaining sugar, cornstarch, cranberry juice, lemon juice and cranberries; bring to a boil over high heat.
12. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring often, until all berries have popped open. Remove from heat; set aside. When cooled, store in refrigerator.
13. Remove sides of pan from cake and spoon chilled cranberry mixture over top. Garnish with lemon peel and fresh mint, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 406 (Calories from Fat: 198)
Total Fat: 22g (Saturated Fat: 12g)
Total Carbohydrates: 45g (Dietary Fiber: 1g Sugars: 37g)