Recipe featured in Food in :60 Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
4. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until apples are tender and mixture thickens.
6. Remove tea bags, transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Recipe inspired by the Rhodes Family. Watch the recipe video here.
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Carbohydrates 22 g