DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Cook quinoa according to package directions.
2. Remove from heat and transfer to a medium bowl. Cool to room temperature or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Once cooled, stir in cranberries, carrots, peppers, onion and cilantro to quinoa until mixed.
4. In a small bowl, mix together lime juice, oil, salt and ground red pepper. Pour over quinoa-cranberry mixture and toss to coat evenly.
5. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Note: Does not have to be served cold.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition FactsRecipe and image from the Cranberry Marketing Committee. For other flavor-packed recipes
visit uscranberries.comNutrition Facts Per Serving:
Total Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 117 mg
Carbohydrates 33 g
Fiber 3 g
Protein 3 g