Cottage Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
- Cut tops off tomatoes and discard. Carefully hollow out by scooping out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch thick shell; discard pulp.
- In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese, celery, cucumber, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise and pepper; spoon mixture into tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and dried thyme. Garnish with thyme sprigs if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 13g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrates: 19g
Dietary Fiber: 4g