1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Using an electric mixer on medium-low speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add Swiss cheese, horseradish, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until well combined.
3. Lightly toast rye bread. Spread cream cheese mixture on 4 of the bread slices.
4. Top each with quarter of the corned beef, 2 pickle slices and a quarter of the sauerkraut.
5. Spread cream cheese mixture on inside of remaining bread slices and place on top of sauerkraut.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 573 (Calories from Fat: 243)
Total Fat: 27g (Saturated Fat: 14g)
Total Carbohydrates: 35g (Dietary Fiber: 5g