Corn, Green Bean & Radish Medley
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar, water, oil, pepper, salt and dill until well combined; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, toss together corn kernels, green beans, radishes and green bell pepper.
3. Add dressing mixture and toss gently.
4. Cover and chill for 4 hours, tossing after each hour.
5. Toss again before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 163 (Calories from Fat: 90)
Total Fat: 10g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 18g (Dietary Fiber: 4g