Corn & Black Bean Salad
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat oven to broil.
4. Place bell pepper and jalapeno halves, cut side down, on a broiling pan; drizzle oil over top and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Broil for 5 minutes or until peppers just begin to char; remove from heat and let cool. Once cool, chop and place in a large bowl.
6. Add corn, tomatoes, green onion, garlic, black beans, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper; mix well.
7. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more visit https://www.fightbac.org/
Total Fat: 2g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrates: 22g
Dietary Fiber: 5g