1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Cook pasta to al dente according to manufacturer instructions and transfer to a large bowl.
4. Add cucumber, arugula, olives, onion, tomatoes and feta cheese.
5. In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper. Add to pasta mixture and toss to coat.
6. Cover and store in the refrigerator and enjoy within 3 to -4 days.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 19 g
Saturated Fat 6.0 g
Cholesterol 24.00 mg
Sodium 465.00 mg
Carbohydrates 34.00 g
Fiber 3.00 g
Sugars 4.00 g
Protein 10 g