Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine rice cereal, corn snack, oat cereal, pretzel sticks, peanuts and rye chips.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and celery salt. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer mixture to an extra-large baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Store in an air-tight container.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 200, Total Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 16mg, Sodium: 371mg, Carbohydrates: 19g, Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 3g, Protein: 4g