Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add ground beef and sausage. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, while breaking up meat into smaller crumbles. Add sauce, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer, while stirring occasionally, until warmed through.
4. Meanwhile, combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, eggs, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning in a medium bowl. Stir until mixture is well combined.
5. Pour about 1 cup prepared meat sauce on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Arrange 2 lasagna sheets on top of sauce, then top with 1/3 the cheese mixture and 1 cup sauce. Repeat making two more layers, ending with the sauce. Save remaining sauce for serving, if desired.
6. Cover lasagna with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil, top lasagna with remaining mozzarella and bake for an additional 10 minutes until hot and bubbly. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!