Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 8 Hours, 30 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Place potatoes, carrots and leek in the bottom of a large slow cooker.
2. Rinse corned beef and lay it over the vegetables.
3. Add pickling spice and garlic.
4. Pour broth over top, making sure liquid covers the beef, adding water if needed.
5. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
6. Add cabbage to the slow cooker and let cook for another 30 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 408 (Calories from Fat: 189)
Total Fat: 21g (Saturated Fat: 7g)
Total Carbohydrates: 30g (Dietary Fiber: 5g