- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour ginger ale into the bottom of a roasting pan. Place rack in pan and add ham, flat-side-down. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour or until heated through.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine marmalade, water, orange juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and cloves; bring to a simmer. Cook glaze until mixture reduces to a syrup consistency and coats the back of a spoon, about 10 minutes.
- When ham is heated through, remove the aluminum foil and generously pour or brush glaze over the top to cover completely.
Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Return ham to oven and cook, uncovered, until instant-read thermometer reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, about 25 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 395, Total Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 166mg, Sodium: 2540mg, Carbohydrates: 12g, Fiber: 0g, Sugars: 11g, Protein: 58g