Watch this recipe being prepared
2022 Hello Fall Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In large saucepot, cook beef, white onion and seasoning over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until onion is tender and beef has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, breaking up browned beef with side of spoon.
4. Stir in salsa and beans; heat to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 10 minutes. Makes about 8 cups.
5. Serve chili topped with cheese and sour cream and garnished with green onions, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat (g) 18.00
Saturated Fat (g) 8.00
Cholesterol (mg) 66.00
Sodium (mg) 1485.00
Carbohydrates (g) 28.00
Fiber (g) 6.00
Protein (g) 19.00