Recipe provided by Hormel.
Get inspired and watch us cook up this delicious recipe!
Holiday Recipes SS 2022
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, with mixer on medium-low speed, beat sugar, peanut butter and butter, scraping down bowl occasionally. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 20 minutes or until slightly firm.
4. Roll peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls; place on prepared pan. In 2 small microwave-safe bowls, heat green and red chocolate melts in microwave as label directs.
5. Use 2 forks to dip balls into melted chocolate mixture to completely cover, allowing excess to drip off. Place on same pan and immediately sprinkle with sprinkles. Reheat melted chocolate as necessary if it begins to harden.
6. Refrigerate balls 10 minutes or until hardened. Makes about 18 balls.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat  28 g
Cholesterol  14 mg
Sodium  136 mg
Carbohydrates  46 g
Fiber  1 g
Protein  5 g