Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake: 1 Hour, Chill: 2 Hours
February 2023 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, cinnamon and butter; mix well. Firmly press into bottom and up sides of a 9 1/2-inch spring-form pan with removable bottom; refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave on HIGH for 40 seconds; remove and stir. Continue to melt chocolate on HIGH in 15-second intervals until chocolate is smooth; let cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, mixing well between additions.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Wash hands after handling eggs.
- Stir in flour, lemon zest, lemon juice and almond extract; fold in whipped cream.
- Combine 1 cup cheesecake mixture and melted chocolate and mix well. Pour remaining cheesecake mixture into prepared crust.
- Pour chocolate mixture over top and gently swirl with a knife to marbleize; bake for 1 hour.
- Turn off oven and let cheesecake stand in closed oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow cheesecake to stand until completely cooled.
- Chill for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 639, Total Fat: 44g, Saturated Fat: 27g, Cholesterol: 183mg, Sodium: 343mg, Carbohydrates: 55g, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 39g, Protein: 8g