Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 1 Hour, Chill 2 Hours
January/February 2021 Big Y Dig In Magazine
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water.
3. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, cinnamon and butter; mix well. Firmly press into bottom and up sides of a 9½-inch spring-form pan with removable bottom; refrigerate for 20 minutes.
5. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave on HIGH for 40 seconds; remove and stir. Continue to melt chocolate on HIGH in 15-second intervals until chocolate is smooth; let cool slightly.
6. In a medium bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
7. Gradually add sugar, ¼ cup at a time, mixing well between additions.
8. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Wash hands with soap and water after handling eggs.
9. Stir in flour, lemon zest, lemon juice and almond extract; fold in whipped cream.
10. Combine 1 cup cheesecake mixture and melted chocolate and mix well.
11.Pour remaining cheesecake mixture into prepared crust.
12. Pour chocolate mixture over top and gently swirl with a knife to marbleize; bake for 1 hour.
13. Turn off oven and let cheesecake stand in closed oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow cheesecake to stand until completely cooled. Chill for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 639
Total Fat: 44g (Saturated Fat: 27g)
Total Carbohydrates: 55g (Dietary Fiber: 2g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more