DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together egg and milk; set aside.
3. Unfold dough and place on a lightly floured surface. Pat out to an even rectangle and cut in half widthwise. Spread each dough half with 1 tablespoon each chocolate spread and strawberry jam, leaving a 1/4- to 1/2 inch border around the edge.
4. Working from the long end, gently roll dough into a log. Brush edge with egg mixture and press making sure to seal up seam; transfer to prepared baking sheets, seam-side down. Repeat with remaining dough, chocolate spread and strawberry jam.
5. In another small bowl, combine freeze-dried strawberries and sugar.
6. Brush rolls with egg mixture and generously sprinkle tops with strawberry sugar. Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly golden; remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before cutting each log into 8 pieces.
7. Store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 67 (Calories from Fat: 18)
Total Fat: 2g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 10g (Dietary Fiber: 0g