Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 to 40 Minutes, Chill Time 2 Hours
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Prepare cake according to package directions for a 9x13-inch cake.
2. Allow to completely cool.
3. Remove from pan and carefully cut cake in half lengthwise to make 2 layers.
4. Generously brush tops of both layers with orange juice; set aside.
5. In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream until soft peaks form; set aside.
6. In another large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat both cheeses until light and fluffy; beat in confectioners sugar.
7. Fold in chopped strawberries, then whipped cream.
8. Spread half of the cheese mixture over bottom cake layer.
9. Top with remaining cake layer and top with remaining cheese mixture.
10. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
11. Garnish each serving with a strawberry wedge, chocolate shavings and mint leaves before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 311 (Calories from Fat: 180)
Total Fat: 20g (Saturated Fat: 10g)
Total Carbohydrates: 29g (Dietary Fiber: 1g