DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter.
3. Press mixture onto the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan; bake for 8 minutes. Set aside
4. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter chips and ½ cup cream. Microwave on medium heat at 15-second intervals just until chips soften, stirring often. Whisk in peanut butter and vanilla. Cool to barely lukewarm.
5. In a medium bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, combine remaining cream and sugar and mix until very thick but not yet holding peaks; fold into peanut butter mixture in 3 additions.
6. Spoon peanut butter mixture over baked crust, cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
7. Just before serving, melt chocolate chips and butter in a double boiler. Spoon over cold pie and refrigerate for 10 minutes or until top starts to harden.
8. Serve drizzled with melted dark chocolate and topped with chopped peanuts.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 350 (Calories from Fat: 260)
Total Fat: 29g (Saturated Fat: 16g)
Total Carbohydrates: 22g (Dietary Fiber: 2g