Featured in the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter issue #81 (January 10th to March 20th, 2019).
Recipe and image provided by Elmhurst™ Milked. For more creamy inspirations visit their website.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together Milked Peanuts with Chocolate™, oil, sugar and extracts until emulsified.
4. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
5. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Once ingredients are evenly mixed, fold in peanuts and chocolate chips.
6. Pour into a greased baking pan and bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the brownies.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Facts Per Brownie:
Total Fat 19 g
Saturated Fat 3.5 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 150 mg
Carbohydrates 37 g
Fiber 5 g
Protein 6 g