DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside. Place oats in a large bowl; set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar and milk; bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute; remove from heat, add vanilla and hazelnut spread and stir until smooth; let cool slightly. Pour over oats and stir until well combined.
3. Immediately drop by 2-tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Cool about 15 minutes; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
4. In a medium bowl, combine frosting, mint extract and a few drops green food coloring; mix until combined.
5. Remove cookies from the fridge and spread with frosting. Return to the fridge to let the frosting set.
6. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine chocolate and cream. Cook, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes or until chocolate is smooth; set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Spread on cooled cookies and return to the fridge to allow chocolate to set.
7. Store in an airtight container between sheets of parchment paper in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 329 (Calories from Fat: 117)
Total Fat: 13g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 50g (Dietary Fiber: 1g