Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Assembly 45 Minutes
May 2023 Dig In Recipe
Watch this recipe being prepared
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Unwrap candy squares and lay plain-side-down on a baking sheet.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add baking chips. Melt in microwave on HIGH heat in 15-second intervals, stirring well in between cook times. Cook until melted and smooth.
- Place small drop of melted chocolate onto center of chocolate square and place onto bottom of peanut butter cup.
- Dip lollipop stick into melted chocolate and insert into center of the peanut butter cup bottom. Insert into strofoam block and let cool to allow melted chocolate to set.
- With edge of a teaspoon, paint a stripe of melted chocolate from the center of the chocolate square to outside edge. Place one or two colored candy belt "tassles" on melted chocolate, along with 1 hard-shelled candy coated chocolate in center for button.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 137, Total Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 3mg, Sodium: 12mg, Carbohydrates: 20g, Fiber: < 1g, Sugars: 16g, Protein: 2g