Chocolate Lovers 2023 SS Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Line bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper; spray with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, with mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
4. In a separate large bowl, with mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream 2 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Fold in cream cheese mixture.
5. Place 1/3 cookies in a single layer in the bottom of the prepared pan; evenly spread 1 cup cream cheese mixture over cookies.
6. Repeat layers twice, ending with cream cheese mixture; cover and refrigerate at least 5 hours or up to overnight.
7. Remove cake from pan; cut into 12 slices.
8. Serve cake drizzled with fudge topping and sprinkled with peanuts and peanut butter cups.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!