Prep Time: 45 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 1 Hour 16 Minutes, Chill 4 Hours
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar and salt; press into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 16 minutes or until golden brown; remove from oven and let cool completely. Decrease oven temperature to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add condensed milk and beat until smooth. Add eggs, flour and vanilla and beat until combined. Place 1 1/2 cups batter in a medium bowl. Add melted chocolate and mix well.
4. Spoon half the vanilla batter over prepared crust; top with half the chocolate batter and use a thin knife to swirl it through the vanilla batter. Repeat layers, ending with chocolate batter and swirl.
5. On lower rack of oven, place a 13x9 pan with 1 inch of water. Place cheesecake on top rack and bake for 1 hour.
6. Turn oven off, leave door closed and let cheesecake sit for 1 hour. Remove and let cool completely. Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours and top with cherry pie filling before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 601 (Calories from Fat: 387)
Total Fat: 43g (Saturated Fat: 24g)
Total Carbohydrates: 44g (Dietary Fiber: 2g