1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper with paper extending about 2 inches over sides of pan.
3. In a large bowl, with mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream and cocoa powder 4 minutes or until stiff peaks form; fold in milk.
4. Fold in biscotti and chocolate chips. Spread in prepared pan, cover and freeze at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
5. Using overhanging sides of parchment paper, transfer semifreddo to a cutting board; remove paper and carefully cut crosswise into 8, 1-inch slices.
6. Serve semifreddo immediately or freeze in an airtight container up to 1 month.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 38 g
Cholesterol: 113 mg
Sodium: 158 mg
Carbohydrates: 56 g
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 9 g