Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Heat oil, garlic, chili pepper and olives in large sauté pan over medium heat until garlic is softened and very fragrant, but not browned.
4. Remove half of olive mixture and reserve for garnish.
5. Add kale to sauté pan along with reserved olive brine and water. Cook covered 2-3 minutes or until just slightly wilted.
6. Uncover and cook until moisture is cooked off, another 2-3 minutes.
7. Serve with reserved olive mixture scattered over top.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!