DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a medium bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, tarragon, vinegar, mustard, garlic, shallots and salt and pepper to taste; whisk until combined.
2. Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour half of the lemon mixture over chicken; reserve remaining vinaigrette. Seal bag and let marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
3. In a large pot of salted boiling water over medium heat, add beans. Cook for 7 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a bowl; let cool.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Transfer chicken to a broiler pan with rack; discard used marinade. Bake chicken for 20 minutes or until internal temperature is 165 degrees Fahrenheit using a meat thermometer. Broil on high heat during the last 2 minutes of cooking until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
5. Evenly divide lettuce wedges, beans, chicken and hazelnuts between 4 plates; top each with some vinaigrette and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 465 (Calories from Fat: 189)
Total Fat: 21g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 11g (Dietary Fiber: 4g