EatingSmart Tip Too sick to cook homemade soup? In a medium saucepan, combine a 24-ounce container of Big Y Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Fresh Soup with 2 Bigelow Lemon Ginger Tea Bags. Warm over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until soup is heated through. Remove tea bags and enjoy. Recipe derived from www.bigelowtea.com .
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Steep tea bags in hot water for 5 minutes, then discard tea bags.
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine chicken, broth and tea over high heat.
3. Add garlic, carrots and noodles and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
4. Simmer for 7 to 10 minutes or until carrots are tender and noodles are cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add fresh parsley, ladle into bowls and serve warm.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!