Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Grill 12 Minutes
Short on time or looking to clean out the fridge? Use Full Circle Market Rotisserie Chicken as a replacement for the grilled chicken breasts in this recipe! Since moisture evaporates during the cooking process, you'll only need about a pound.
1.Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. If cooking raw chicken breasts: Rub 2 tablespoons oil over all sides of chicken; season with salt and pepper. Wash hands after handling raw chicken.
4. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
5. Add chicken and grill for 6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer. Remove from heat and let cool.
6. Once cool, slice grilled chicken breasts or Full Circle Market Rotisserie Chicken into thin strips.
7. In a large skillet over medium heat, add remaining oil. Add fennel seed, red pepper flakes, garlic and lemon juice and zest and cook for 1 minute.
8. Add chicken strips, stir, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and toss in fennel and tomatoes.
9. Serve garnished with parsley and green onion.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 12g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrates: 13g
Dietary Fiber: 5g