Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
May 2023 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Place a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken, salsa, black beans, corn, cream cheese and 1 cup cheddar cheese and cook, stirring occasionally, until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from stove.
5. Place a stack of 6 tortillas between 2 slightly damp paper towels and microwave on HIGH until warmed, about 45 seconds. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
6. Coat 2, 13x9-inch pans with a ladle of enchilada sauce. Fill each tortilla with a 1/4 cup chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons shredded cheese. Tightly roll up.
7. Place 9 enchiladas in each pan, seam side down. Evenly top each pan with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
8. Cover with foil and bake until heated through and cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes.
9. Serve garnished with cilantro, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 420, Total Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 103mg, Sodium: 1464mg, Carbohydrates: 37g, Fiber: 5g, Sugars: 7g, Protein: 38g