Prep Time: 40 Minutes
Cooking Time: Chill 5 Hours
Get inspired and watch us cook up this delicious recipe
May 2023 Dig In Recipe
Wash hands with soap and water.
In a large bowl, combine cherry gelatin and boiling water. Stir until gelatin is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Pour into an 8-inch square pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
3. Dip bottom of pan in warm water for 15 minutes and cut into squares. Set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, combine vanilla wafers, sugar and butter. Press into a greased 13x9-inch pan. Chill for 1 hour.
5. In a small bowl, combine unflavored gelatin and cold water. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes.
6. In a small saucepan, bring cherry juice to a boil. Stir in unflavored gelatin mixture until dissolved. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool completely.
7. Once cool, whisk in 11/2 containers whipped topping. Gently fold in gelatin cubes and spoon over crust. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Top with remaining whipped topping, spreading it out in an even layer. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
8. When ready to serve, drizzle top with melted chocolate.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 214, Total Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 21mg, Sodium: 156mg, Carbohydrates: 24g, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 18g, Protein: 2g