Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 35 Minutes
September 2022 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Line bottom of a 13x16-–inch broiler pan with parchment paper, leaving a 1-inch overhang.
4. Slightly roll out a1 crescent dough sheet. Place in pan, stretching and pressing onto the bottom and up sides of pan. Roll out other dough sheet and place on top of dough in pan, stretching and pressing onto the bottom and up sides of pan; set aside.
5. In a small bowl, combine coconut, brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon. Drizzle melted butter over mixture and stir to combine; set aside. Wash hands after handling raw flour.
6. In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
7. Beat in cream cheese, lemon curd, almond extract and lemon zest. Spread over dough, leaving a 1/4-inch border; top with cherries and coconut mixture.
8. Bake for 35 minutes or until filling is set and crust is nicely browned; l. Let cool to room temperature on a wire rack before slicing and serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 15 g
Saturated Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 75 mg
Sodium 201 mg
Carbohydrates 24 g
Fiber 1 g
Sugars 20 g
Protein 4 g