Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Brush one side of each tortilla with butter and place in frying pan over medium heat.
4. On half of the tortilla, add ¼ of both cheeses, ¼ of onion, ¼ of corn, ¼ of tomatoes and ¼ of pepper, making sure to spread to the edge of the half.
5. Top with ¼ of cooked chicken and fold; cook for 3 minutes. Flip over in pan and cook for 3 minutes or until warmed through.
6. Remove from pan to serving plate and cut into four equal wedges. Serve topped with sour cream and parsley.
7. Repeat with remaining tortillas and ingredients.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 17g
Saturated Fat: 8g
Total Carbohydrates: 29g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Calcium: 22% Daily Value
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more