Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 1 1/2 Hours
Get inspired and watch us prepare this delicious recipe.
January 2023 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Coat a slow cooker with cooking spray. Add cauliflower, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Add milk, broth and chicken and gently stir. Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 hours or until cauliflower is tender.
- In a large pot, boil pasta in salted water for 7 minutes or until al dente. Drain well and add to slow cooker.
- Add cheese spread, cheddar and Gouda to slow cooker and mix to combine. Let cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Add sour cream and sitr until smooth.
- Serve immediately with baguette slices.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories 288, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 57 mg, Sodium 400 mg, Carbohydrates 29 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugars 5 g, Protein 24 g