Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 1 1/2 Hours
Get inspired and watch us prepare this delicious recipe.
January 2023 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Coat a slow cooker with cooking spray. Add cauliflower, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
4. Add milk, broth and chicken and gently stir. Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 hours or until cauliflower is tender.
5. In a large pot, boil pasta in salted water for 7 minutes or until al dente. Drain well and add to slow cooker.
6. Add cheese spread, cheddar and Gouda to slow cooker and mix to combine. Let cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
7. Add sour cream and sitr until smooth.
8. Serve immediately with baguette slices.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories 288, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 57 mg, Sodium 400 mg, Carbohydrates 29 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugars 5 g, Protein 24 g