Cauliflower Au Gratin
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a large saucepan over high heat, add water. Add cauliflower, cover and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until cauliflower is just starting to get tender; drain and set aside.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly coat an 11x7-inch baking dish with oil; set aside.
6. In a large bowl, combine yogurt, 1/2 cup manchego cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, garlic, shallots, jalapeno, mustard, stevia sweetener and salt and pepper to taste. Add cauliflower and toss to coat well.
7. Place mixture in prepared baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheeses over top.
8. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and topping is lightly golden brown. Serve warm.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 169 (Calories from Fat: 90)
Total Fat: 10g (Saturated Fat: 6g)
Total Carbohydrates: 9g (Dietary Fiber: 2g