DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Place cereal into a large bowl; set aside. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
2. In large, microwave-safe bowl, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Microwave on high heat for 1 minute; stir. Continue to microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring between intervals, until mixture is melted and smooth. Stir in baking soda until dissolved. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated; spread on baking sheet. Evenly sprinkle peanut butter cups, marshmallows and peanut candies over top, lightly pressing into cereal mixture.
3. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine cream and white chocolate chips. Microwave on high heat for 35 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring between intervals, until melted; let cool slightly.
4. Place melted chocolate in a resealable plastic bag and snip off one corner; drizzle over snack mixture. Refrigerate until set.
5. Break apart and store in tightly covered container.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 248 (Calories from Fat: 99)
Total Fat: 11g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 38g (Dietary Fiber: 1g