California Fig Red Wine Jam
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Image and recipe from California Figs. For more delicious fig recipes, visit their website: https://californiafigs.com/
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Combine ingredients in medium saucepan, bring to a rolling boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
5. Serve warm, or transfer to a sterilized jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!