California Fig Red Wine Jam
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Combine ingredients in medium saucepan, bring to a rolling boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
5. Serve warm, or transfer to a sterilized jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!