Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 19 Minutes
February 2023 Dig In Recipe
Watch this recipe being prepared
Featured In Our January 2022 Renew, Refresh & Restore Issue
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wash fresh produce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season both sides of fish fillets with salt and pepper; set aside. Wash hands after handling raw fish.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, paprika, cumin, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Dredge both sides of fish fillets through flour mixture. Wash hands after handling raw flour and fish.
- In a large deep skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add fish fillets and sear, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 15 minutes.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org.
Calories 230, Total Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 115 mg, Carbohydrates 10 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 1 g, Protein 20 g